- Meringues! A Tasty Bit of French Fluff in Austin, Texas
- 25th Anniversary of My Emigration
- What Have the Dutch Ever Given Us?
- My New and Improved Blogs: Yes, Plural!
- But That Was Then, This Is Now: Part 4: The Racial Wealth Gap
- But That Was Then, This Is Now : Part 3 A Little Property History
- But That Was Then, This Is Now : Part 2 Housing Inequality
- But That Was Then, This Is Now : Part 1 Introduction
- Trump’s Telephone Tangle, Untied
- From Facebook to Flipboard: How I Avoid the Information Bubble
What Folks Have Been Reading
Archives: The Whole Shebang
WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING
Tag Archives: the rose
Live Music Capital of the World: Janis Joplin
Top Ten Musical Memories
When I hear a song I haven’t heard for a while, I immediately remember where I first heard it, or where I bought it, or which hangout played it a lot. . .
I thought I’d share some of them.
Posted in Austin, Holland, Lists, Music, Vacations
Tagged angie, close your eyes, i don't wanna miss a thing, Lists, memories, morning town ride, music, no waman no cry, question, recreation, ring my bell, songs, the rose, the sting, tubular bells