My mother’s idea of a salad was a floppy lettuce with one sliced tomato and one sliced hard-boiled egg. Salad dressing was mayonnaise and oil. So I like my salads to have plenty of ingredients and per definition no lettuce! Continue reading
- This Entire Fucking Country is Mentally Ill
- Covert Centralization?
- American Eugenics and the Holocaust
- Finally Going to the Aldi!
- Zwarte Piet : Putting Him Into Perspective, Again!
- When I was a Kid : Showing my Age
- Propaganda’s for Chumps
- The Thanksgiving Gremlins
- The Zwarte Piet Debacle From the Outside, Again
What Folks Have Been Reading
Archives: The Whole Shebang
WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING