Well, the pope has been and gone, so this is a good moment for another post about religion. We’ve had religion come at us from all angles lately: ISIS and the Taliban and Muslim fundamentalism in general in the Middle East, Christian fundamentalists here in America screaming bloody murder about the fact that same sex marriage is now the law of the land, and now the pope, who … oh, who actually wasn’t hysterical, didn’t focus on exclusion and telling people they’re going to hell if they’re not Catholic, and who doesn’t deny climate change. Continue reading
- From Facebook to Flipboard: How I Avoid the Information Bubble
- Salsbury’s Slavery Spectacular!
- This Entire Fucking Country is Mentally Ill
- Covert Centralization?
- American Eugenics and the Holocaust
- Finally Going to the Aldi!
- Zwarte Piet : Putting Him Into Perspective, Again!
- When I was a Kid : Showing my Age
- Propaganda’s for Chumps
What Folks Have Been Reading
Archives: The Whole Shebang
WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING