So I was brushing my teeth before leaving home to go work out. I had it all perfectly timed: I would get more than an hour and a half on the treadmill at the YMCA before having to pick up R nearby. I turned on the tap to rinse… no water. Continue reading
- From Nationalism to Patriotism, Again
- Neither Racist Nor Responsible?
- From Nationalism to Patriotism: A Girl Can Dream
- Whenever You’re Ready
- Collective Stockholm Syndrome: The Reason Facts Don’t Convince?
- Open Letter To Livid Boy Scouts Parents
- The Myth Of Parties Of Ideas
- A Personal Request
- Adrift in Books
- Followed By the Pound Key
What Folks Have Been Reading
Archives: The Whole Shebang
WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING