Sigh. To those Americans who feel that football players who kneel during the National Anthem disrespect the troops or the country or the flag, you are hopelessly confused, and that’s understandable. When you’ve been made to focus so much–almost exclusively, even–on the symbols that (supposedly) represent the grand ideals of America, rather than on the ideals themselves, of course you’re going to lose track of what those symbols are symbols of. Continue reading
- This Entire Fucking Country is Mentally Ill
- Covert Centralization?
- American Eugenics and the Holocaust
- Finally Going to the Aldi!
- Zwarte Piet : Putting Him Into Perspective, Again!
- When I was a Kid : Showing my Age
- Propaganda’s for Chumps
- The Thanksgiving Gremlins
- The Zwarte Piet Debacle From the Outside, Again
What Folks Have Been Reading
Archives: The Whole Shebang
WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING