Once a week I have three hours to kill in East Austin. I kill them at Denny’s, because it’s close to where I need to pick up R when she’s done, and because they play 60s and 70s rock–my music. I usually take my laptop and sit at one of the two tables near an outlet, so I can write. Continue reading
- Trump and Fox, Good Luck!
- Working on Wellness: Yoga Studio, Sworkit and Calm
- Working on Wellness: Habitica
- America, Your Democracy Just Got Fired
- How Stupid Is This? Let Me Count the Ways
- Civil, Angry, Civilly Angry?
- Women’s March Successful
- Caught By Surprise
- I Pledge Intolerance to Bigotry
- America, I Just Want to Slap You!
What Folks Have Been Reading
Archives: The Whole Shebang
WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING