Twenty-three years ago this month, I emigrated to the United Stated. Or so I thought at the time. I now know that emigration is a process that lasts the rest of one’s life. Maybe it’s easier for someone who emigrates from a developing country, for someone who always wanted to come to America. I never did. And when I came, I thought it was temporary. I now know it’s not. Continue reading
- From Nationalism to Patriotism, Again
- Neither Racist Nor Responsible?
- From Nationalism to Patriotism: A Girl Can Dream
- Whenever You’re Ready
- Collective Stockholm Syndrome: The Reason Facts Don’t Convince?
- Open Letter To Livid Boy Scouts Parents
- The Myth Of Parties Of Ideas
- A Personal Request
- Adrift in Books
- Followed By the Pound Key
What Folks Have Been Reading
Archives: The Whole Shebang
WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING