Twenty-three years ago this month, I emigrated to the United Stated. Or so I thought at the time. I now know that emigration is a process that lasts the rest of one’s life. Maybe it’s easier for someone who emigrates from a developing country, for someone who always wanted to come to America. I never did. And when I came, I thought it was temporary. I now know it’s not. Continue reading
- Trump and Fox, Good Luck!
- Working on Wellness: Yoga Studio, Sworkit and Calm
- Working on Wellness: Habitica
- America, Your Democracy Just Got Fired
- How Stupid Is This? Let Me Count the Ways
- Civil, Angry, Civilly Angry?
- Women’s March Successful
- Caught By Surprise
- I Pledge Intolerance to Bigotry
- America, I Just Want to Slap You!
What Folks Have Been Reading
Archives: The Whole Shebang
WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING