Twenty-three years ago this month, I emigrated to the United Stated. Or so I thought at the time. I now know that emigration is a process that lasts the rest of one’s life. Maybe it’s easier for someone who emigrates from a developing country, for someone who always wanted to come to America. I never did. And when I came, I thought it was temporary. I now know it’s not. Continue reading
- From Facebook to Flipboard: How I Avoid the Information Bubble
- Salsbury’s Slavery Spectacular!
- This Entire Fucking Country is Mentally Ill
- Covert Centralization?
- American Eugenics and the Holocaust
- Finally Going to the Aldi!
- Zwarte Piet : Putting Him Into Perspective, Again!
- When I was a Kid : Showing my Age
- Propaganda’s for Chumps
What Folks Have Been Reading
Archives: The Whole Shebang
WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING