Once a week I have three hours to kill in East Austin. I kill them at Denny’s, because it’s close to where I need to pick up R when she’s done, and because they play 60s and 70s rock–my music. I usually take my laptop and sit at one of the two tables near an outlet, so I can write. Continue reading
- This Entire Fucking Country is Mentally Ill
- Covert Centralization?
- American Eugenics and the Holocaust
- Finally Going to the Aldi!
- Zwarte Piet : Putting Him Into Perspective, Again!
- When I was a Kid : Showing my Age
- Propaganda’s for Chumps
- The Thanksgiving Gremlins
- The Zwarte Piet Debacle From the Outside, Again
What Folks Have Been Reading
Archives: The Whole Shebang
WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING