The March for Women’s Rights was nice and all, and it’s encouraging to see so many people flock to airports around the country to protest the Muslim ban, but overall I’m extremely pessimistic right now. Today we saw how easy it is to replace a democracy with a dictatorship, checks and balances be damned. Continue reading
- From Nationalism to Patriotism, Again
- Neither Racist Nor Responsible?
- From Nationalism to Patriotism: A Girl Can Dream
- Whenever You’re Ready
- Collective Stockholm Syndrome: The Reason Facts Don’t Convince?
- Open Letter To Livid Boy Scouts Parents
- The Myth Of Parties Of Ideas
- A Personal Request
- Adrift in Books
- Followed By the Pound Key
What Folks Have Been Reading
Archives: The Whole Shebang
WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING