Every year, on the first Saturday in December, John Aeilli–host of the KUTX program Eclecticos–and a few other public radio people lead the Christmas caroling on the steps of the Texas Capitol and my family and I always join in. Yes, I know, no separation between church and state, but I pick and choose which principles I stand for as much as the next person. So sue me. Continue reading
- Meringues! A Tasty Bit of French Fluff in Austin, Texas
- 25th Anniversary of My Emigration
- What Have the Dutch Ever Given Us?
- My New and Improved Blogs: Yes, Plural!
- But That Was Then, This Is Now: Part 4: The Racial Wealth Gap
- But That Was Then, This Is Now : Part 3 A Little Property History
- But That Was Then, This Is Now : Part 2 Housing Inequality
- But That Was Then, This Is Now : Part 1 Introduction
- Trump’s Telephone Tangle, Untied
- From Facebook to Flipboard: How I Avoid the Information Bubble
What Folks Have Been Reading
Archives: The Whole Shebang
WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING