Ipledgeafallegiance just changed the lyrics to the song “God Bless America”. Which reminded me that I once wrote my own version of the Pledge of Allegiance. It was not too long after 9-11 and my three-year-old daughter’s Montessori teacher decided to start each school day with the Pledge of Allegiance.
- From Facebook to Flipboard: How I Avoid the Information Bubble
- Salsbury’s Slavery Spectacular!
- This Entire Fucking Country is Mentally Ill
- Covert Centralization?
- American Eugenics and the Holocaust
- Finally Going to the Aldi!
- Zwarte Piet : Putting Him Into Perspective, Again!
- When I was a Kid : Showing my Age
- Propaganda’s for Chumps
What Folks Have Been Reading
Archives: The Whole Shebang
WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING