In response to The Daily Post’s weekly photo challenge: “Ornate.”
Homeless woman in Philadelphia
- Meringues! A Tasty Bit of French Fluff in Austin, Texas
- 25th Anniversary of My Emigration
- What Have the Dutch Ever Given Us?
- My New and Improved Blogs: Yes, Plural!
- But That Was Then, This Is Now: Part 4: The Racial Wealth Gap
- But That Was Then, This Is Now : Part 3 A Little Property History
- But That Was Then, This Is Now : Part 2 Housing Inequality
- But That Was Then, This Is Now : Part 1 Introduction
- Trump’s Telephone Tangle, Untied
- From Facebook to Flipboard: How I Avoid the Information Bubble
What Folks Have Been Reading
Archives: The Whole Shebang
WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING
I love this different approach to the photo challenge!
A beautiful picture and also and also shows that being homeless doesn’t mean that you wear rags and don’t take care of ypurself
That probably depends on each person’s situation. But I did love the look. Not sure what the kitten thought of it. It seemed pretty tired.
That made me smile. 🙂