Not the best quality image but it was the first that came to mind. I converted this from a slide from the 80s. This is on the path up to Mount Snowdon, in Wales. It was cloudy, incredibly windy and it was my first ever mountain. It definitely felt dreamy.
- Zwarte Piet : Putting Him Into Perspective, Again!
- When I was a Kid : Showing my Age
- Propaganda’s for Chumps
- The Thanksgiving Gremlins
- The Zwarte Piet Debacle From the Outside, Again
- Playing the Scammer
- The November 4 Demonstration
- Fascism in America 11: Conclusion
- Fascism in America 10: Suppression of Dissent and Propaganda
What Folks Have Been Reading
Archives: The Whole Shebang
WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING