This post is in response to the Weekly Photo Challenge. I’m recycling a photo here. If you’ve been following my blog, you know I have a thing for the bottoms of bridges, and this photo represents “inside” for me. It’s taken under the Barton Creek Bridge in Austin, Texas.
- Meringues! A Tasty Bit of French Fluff in Austin, Texas
- 25th Anniversary of My Emigration
- What Have the Dutch Ever Given Us?
- My New and Improved Blogs: Yes, Plural!
- But That Was Then, This Is Now: Part 4: The Racial Wealth Gap
- But That Was Then, This Is Now : Part 3 A Little Property History
- But That Was Then, This Is Now : Part 2 Housing Inequality
- But That Was Then, This Is Now : Part 1 Introduction
- Trump’s Telephone Tangle, Untied
- From Facebook to Flipboard: How I Avoid the Information Bubble
What Folks Have Been Reading
Archives: The Whole Shebang
WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING
Pingback: Photo Project ’52 Bolivian Sundays’ [week 37, 'Inside']. | 3rdculturechildren
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside (A Train) | What's (in) the picture?
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge – Inside | Joe's Musings
Great photo for inside!
Pingback: Weekly Photo Challenge: Inside, #2: A flubbed double | Rob's Surf Report