Hi folks. Just a short note to let you know I have not forgotten my blog. Nor have I vanished from the face of the earth. I have a legitimate reason for suspending my Rocky Mountain trip updates for a few more days. So don’t unfollow me just yet. More will come, I promise.
- Meringues! A Tasty Bit of French Fluff in Austin, Texas
- 25th Anniversary of My Emigration
- What Have the Dutch Ever Given Us?
- My New and Improved Blogs: Yes, Plural!
- But That Was Then, This Is Now: Part 4: The Racial Wealth Gap
- But That Was Then, This Is Now : Part 3 A Little Property History
- But That Was Then, This Is Now : Part 2 Housing Inequality
- But That Was Then, This Is Now : Part 1 Introduction
- Trump’s Telephone Tangle, Untied
- From Facebook to Flipboard: How I Avoid the Information Bubble
What Folks Have Been Reading
Archives: The Whole Shebang
WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING
Just kidding, hope all is well with you and the family! 🙂
Check facebook, Hanneke 😉
You really know how to keep your public curious!
Enjoyed the beautiful pictures.
I hope it is an enjoyable reason to suspend your Rocky Mountains Trip blogging!
I haven’t forgotten that I promised you some stories about WWII.
However due to illness in the family I haven’t had the time and the peace and quite to get started.
I won’t forget it, I promise!
I couldn’t let you know another way than on your blog.
Groetjes vanuit een zomers Nederland!
Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. Take your time. Groetjes uit een bewolkt Cody, Wyoming.