I’m in a coffeeshop here in Austin, not feeling like translating, because my kids have their final exams today and then they’re off, so I can’t concentrate. What better time to download Instagram and start experimenting with all the graffiti on a wall right across the street?
- What Have the Dutch Ever Given Us?
- My New and Improved Blogs: Yes, Plural!
- But That Was Then, This Is Now: Part 4: The Racial Wealth Gap
- But That Was Then, This Is Now : Part 3 A Little Property History
- But That Was Then, This Is Now : Part 2 Housing Inequality
- But That Was Then, This Is Now : Part 1 Introduction
- Trump’s Telephone Tangle, Untied
- From Facebook to Flipboard: How I Avoid the Information Bubble
- Salsbury’s Slavery Spectacular!
- School Shooting #18 on Day #45
What Folks Have Been Reading
Archives: The Whole Shebang
WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING