Last week I posted about the fact that two thirds of African Americans are against gay marriage. I was very happy to learn that the NAACP made a stand for equal rights for the GLBT community. Read more here. A good example of leaders doing the right thing, even if it’s not popular.
- From Nationalism to Patriotism: A Girl Can Dream
- Whenever You’re Ready
- Collective Stockholm Syndrome: The Reason Facts Don’t Convince?
- Open Letter To Livid Boy Scouts Parents
- The Myth Of Parties Of Ideas
- A Personal Request
- Adrift in Books
- Followed By the Pound Key
- Plenty of Reasons Why
- My Magnificent Salad of the Moment
What Folks Have Been Reading
Archives: The Whole Shebang
WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING