Last week I posted about the fact that two thirds of African Americans are against gay marriage. I was very happy to learn that the NAACP made a stand for equal rights for the GLBT community. Read more here. A good example of leaders doing the right thing, even if it’s not popular.
- The Zwarte Piet Debacle From the Outside, Again
- Playing the Scammer
- The November 4 Demonstration
- Fascism in America 11: Conclusion
- Fascism in America 10: Suppression of Dissent and Propaganda
- Fascism in America 9: From Toxic Masculinity to Annihilation?
- Fascism in America 8: Violence and Intimidation
- Fascism in America 7: Totalitarianism
- Fascism in America 6: Authoritarianism
What Folks Have Been Reading
Archives: The Whole Shebang
WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING