Last week I posted about the fact that two thirds of African Americans are against gay marriage. I was very happy to learn that the NAACP made a stand for equal rights for the GLBT community. Read more here. A good example of leaders doing the right thing, even if it’s not popular.
- Salsbury’s Slavery Spectacular!
- This Entire Fucking Country is Mentally Ill
- Covert Centralization?
- American Eugenics and the Holocaust
- Finally Going to the Aldi!
- Zwarte Piet : Putting Him Into Perspective, Again!
- When I was a Kid : Showing my Age
- Propaganda’s for Chumps
- The Thanksgiving Gremlins
What Folks Have Been Reading
Archives: The Whole Shebang
WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING