It’s National Poetry Month! I’m no good at poetry, but via The Daily Post I came across this really cool idea for making book spine poetry here. So that got me going. Here is my highly existential first installment.
- From Nationalism to Patriotism, Again
- Neither Racist Nor Responsible?
- From Nationalism to Patriotism: A Girl Can Dream
- Whenever You’re Ready
- Collective Stockholm Syndrome: The Reason Facts Don’t Convince?
- Open Letter To Livid Boy Scouts Parents
- The Myth Of Parties Of Ideas
- A Personal Request
- Adrift in Books
- Followed By the Pound Key
What Folks Have Been Reading
Archives: The Whole Shebang
WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING