It’s National Poetry Month! I’m no good at poetry, but via The Daily Post I came across this really cool idea for making book spine poetry here. So that got me going. Here is my highly existential first installment.
- Meringues! A Tasty Bit of French Fluff in Austin, Texas
- 25th Anniversary of My Emigration
- What Have the Dutch Ever Given Us?
- My New and Improved Blogs: Yes, Plural!
- But That Was Then, This Is Now: Part 4: The Racial Wealth Gap
- But That Was Then, This Is Now : Part 3 A Little Property History
- But That Was Then, This Is Now : Part 2 Housing Inequality
- But That Was Then, This Is Now : Part 1 Introduction
- Trump’s Telephone Tangle, Untied
- From Facebook to Flipboard: How I Avoid the Information Bubble
What Folks Have Been Reading
Archives: The Whole Shebang
WHAT I HAVE BEEN READING
No chickens yet!
But not much longer.
I love it! And I love the idea. I can’t wait to try.
I had an hour at a bookstore later this afternoon, and I pulled out about 30 books, then took a picture of a four-spine poem. I had fully intended to put all the books back afterward, but I ran out of time and had to sneak out. I will be visiting a lot of different branches of this bookstore in April…