I just felt like doing another list.
1. Being Dutch and marrying a South Texan whom I met in Scotland.
2. Jumping out of a flying plane strapped butt to groin to a perfect stranger.
3. Having lived on three continents.
4. Laughing really loud when the superintendent of a South Texas school where I worked said something completely ridiculous in a meeting. (I thought he was joking.)
5. Walking around the inner parts of Tunis by myself, in shorts and a tank top, in search of a certain cat I had seen the day before.
6. Seeing Bette Midler Live. (Oh yeah!!!)
7. Winning my first ever poker games which I played against hard-poker-playing Belgian marines.
8. Playing hookey from school for three weeks in a row in second grade. (My parents never had a clue.)
9. Moving 17 times, and no, I’m not an army brat.
10. Walking (yes, walking!) along 10th Street in McAllen, Texas.
What are some of your most unusual actions? Write me a comment.